UV-C Sterilizer Box CUVE Pro
The disinfector for medical tools
Protection against microbes, bacteria and viruses is a top priority these days. Life-threatening bacteria and germs can be on – or around – medical tools and equipment.
The CUVE Pro is a UV-C sterilizer box with UV-C tubes that have been tested and proven to kill disease-causing microorganisms.
To protect against the harmful effects of UV-C, this device was designed in its closed form to protect the user’s eyes and skin. The closed box also prevents the scattering of UV-C rays to ensure the efficiency of the disinfection process.
Proven to protect medical tools and equipment from 99.9% of bacteria and viruses.
Powerful UV-C LED tubes
True UV-C, without ozone, which kills 99.9% of germs, viruses and bacteria.
Ideal for larger medical tools and suitable items.
Simple and reliable sterilization from 30 seconds up.
Designed to ensure safety against UV-C rays. When opened during disinfection, the device automatically turns off. No radiation, no ozone.
With the help of real UV-C tubes placed in the upper and lower parts, 360-degree disinfection is ensured on all surfaces.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 512 x 352 x 285 mm
- Metal housing
- matt white
- Weight: 8,8 kg
- Power: 220 VAC 50/60 HZ
- Plug type: Schukoplug
- UV-C power: 36 W x 4
- Wavelength: 253 nm therefore no ozone formation
- Disinfection time: from 30 sec. configurable
- Tube runtime: approx. 20.000 hrs.
- Optional: with WiFi and IOT control via Smartdevice
What makes CUVE Pro so special?
Other UV-C sterilizer boxes do not provide information when the UV-C tubes are moving in to poor working condition.
CUVE Pro can be connected and controlled via IoT with the smartphone. Using the app, it becomes easier to monitor the life of the UV-C tubes – the mobile device is notified as soon as the tubes need to be replaced.
By integrating it into the Definics SMBS platform, even more control options are feasible.
The usage is quite simple!
- Connect the CUVE Pro to the power supply.
- The display shows when it is ready for use.
- Now you can place the items to be disinfected in the device.
- The disinfection process is then started automatically with a lit display and a display timer.
- After 30 seconds (default setting), the device stops automatically.
- If the lid of the box is opened during disinfection, the CUVE Pro switches off automatically – for safety.
- Thanks to the IoT connection, the configuration of the CUVE Pro can be changed to another desired sterilization time.
Any questions? We are happy to advise you!
"*" indicates required fields